Woody's

Woody's

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Food and Concerts

This past weekend a TV show on Food Network (The Great Food Truck Race) came to Fayetteville. I've never seen this tv show but my friend Big Kara told me about it but I just kind of blew it off. Well then my mom calls me and is so excited because they're coming but I had planned on going canoeing Saturday morning so she kind of blew it off too.

Well, I hope up Saturday morning with a burning throat (stupid allergies) so slept in longer and decided to go to Farmer's Market in Fayetteville with Big Kara and her husband Dale to see what all the hype was about these food trucks. OMG they're were amazing!! If you know me well then you know food coming out of trailer/truck is soooo my kind of thing too!

Mom was super jealous so she decided to drive down that afternoon and then I found out when she already closer to Fayetteville than Conway that the trucks were not selling food again until 1am, YES 1AM on Dickson. We said why not we'll do it- NEVER AGAIN! We didn't get home until 3:30 and I'm just too old for that now ha! However, we did get to try some good food though and experience it all. Big Kara & I got interviewed too so we could be on the show = )


             Best chocolate french toast EVER

These guys are from California and have won every week- so I had to get a picture in case they win the show and he becomes famous = )


   Crazy lines and yes I stood in one for an hour!!!


      My sweet Nala being lazy with me on Saturday


Last night I went to the Cheap Trick & Aerosmith concert thanks to my BFF Whit. They both played really good and I'd go see Aerosmith again in a heartbeat- they were amazing!
                         "I want you to want me"

                 Steven Tyler singing away


                            "Dream On"


There's a lot coming up with my best friend's wedding and our TEAMworks Ukraine golf tournament.
Pray for safe travels for 3 ladies from my work leaving for Ukraine this Saturday.

Have a great weekend
~Kara~

No comments:

Post a Comment